Chad Waldbaum | CCIM - Managing Broker(425) 531-7098 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Chad has been in commercial real estate since 1997, and he specializes in investment sales within the Puget Sound region and the leasing of office, medical office, and industrial properties. Within the last ten years, Chad completed transactions valued at over $300 Million.
Chad has consistently been a top producer throughout his career, and he is extremely effective in finding solutions to meet the needs of his clients with efficiency, quality, integrity and care. A native of Metropolitan Seattle, Chad has an intimate knowledge of the area. He resides in Issaquah with his young family and enjoys boating, travel, and an active lifestyle.
Recent Sale Transactions:
- Purchase of Schnitzer Northcreek Business Center 1-6 & Tech Center II (Bothell, WA) - $25,800,000
- Purchase of Meadow Creek Office Park from Murray Franklin (Issaquah, WA) - $22,100,000
- Sale of Shane Plaza to General Growth Properties (Alderwood Mall, Lynnwood, WA) - $13,725,000
- Purchase of South Seattle Business Park from Goodman Real Estate (Seattle, WA) - $9,500,000
- Sale of HO Sports Building (Redmond) to TA Realty for $5,250,000 and exchanged into Willows 124 (Redmond) for $10,250,000 then sold it the next year for $15,770,000.
7325 166th Ave NE, Suite F260 | Redmond, WA 98052